Welcome! My name is Christine!
I’m a mom, a crafter, and collector of hobbies.
I love writing this blog for YOU! I’d love to hear from you and know what you’re struggling with as well as things that are going awesome. I’m here for you! I hope you can look around my blog and find something to inspire, bring you hope, or at least enjoy the silly stuff.
Life gets crazy sometimes and I hope my writing helps you find joy in the chaos.
Will you join me in this?
If you want to know a bit more about me, here it is!
- I have my master’s in human resource management and love to study motivational psychology. I’ve had the opportunity to live in various places across the US and love to see people in their various walks of life.
- I love reading- usually more than one book at once. It keeps things interesting, and I don’t mix up too many of the characters.
- I play the cello and the piano and have spent most of my life making noise. Seriously though, it’s a truly moving experience to play with people- differences don’t matter, language barriers go down, and we all work together to create something wonderful.
- I grew up in a home without a dishwasher and have since managed to catch three on fire. Don’t ask.
- I once had a pet dandelion.
- I love painting my toenails to have Happy Toes. I’m double jointed and can also pinch people with said toes.
- I’m a night owl and love to stay up late. As a result, I generally have to bribe myself with the promise of a nap to get myself out of bed in the morning. (Sadly, naps rarely actually happen)
- I love holidays, all things chocolate, and spending time with my family.
- If I could automate three things in my life, I would choose laundry, sorting the mail, and chopping onions.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org