This patriotic fan wreath is a festive project that comes together quickly.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and actually purchase something, I’d receive a small commission to help keep the lights on at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
- Patriotic fans- here’s where I bought mine
- Stars- found at this link
- Ribbon or string to hang with
- Glue gun or strong tape- something to hold things together
Make your Patriotic Fan Wreath
- Open all the fans and secure them with glue or tape.
- Fold over the tabs or cut them off.
- Lay the fans out and experiment with the arrangement until you find a layout you like.
- Glue or tape them together. If it’s going to be outside, use extra glue or tape- the wind likes to catch the fans.
- Add some stars.
- Glue a string to the back for hanging.
Create a fun backdrop for pictures at your party!
Add more fans and stars to create a bigger area and a great photo spot!
I love how quickly this project goes together! It’s easy, festive and looks like more work than it actually takes.
Check out these posts too!
Design your own bag for carrying books- or anything else. Makes a great gift for teachers, moms, and more!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I may receive a small commission to help keep the lights on at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
What you need
I used this one and really like it:
I used regular black and pink foil
Cricut machine or supplies to cut design by hand
How to create your book bag
1. Measure your bag so be sure the graphic is the size you want. Choose the colors you want to match your bag.
2. Access the Cricut file HERE.
3. Proceed to cut- be sure to select reverse image for the words and the backing is placed down when loaded in the machine.
4. Remove the excess iron-on and arrange the graphics as desired on the bag.
5. Iron designs on, following the instructions on the materials.
Like this? Check out these posts too!
Brighten up your space with an easy paper pom pom bouquet! It’s an inexpensive project and comes together quickly!
Post contains affiliate links, meaning if you click through and buy something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!