Decorate a wood or galvanized metal USA decoration for your wall or door. It’s an easy and patriotic project!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I’d receive a small commission to help keep the lights on at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
- Wood or galvanized USA cutout
I bought mine at Target but they’re also available here
- Red & Blue cardstock
- Bakers twine, red and blue
- Wooden heart (if not included with USA)
- Banner cutter or scissors
I bought this banner cutter and I absolutely love it!
- Mini paper punch
- Cricut or exacto knife to cut out lettering
Create your USA decoration
- Use your banner cutter or scissors to cut out red and blue mini triangle-shaped banner. Make each flag 1 1/4″ long.
- Punch holes in the top two corners.
- Thread bakers twine through triangles, alternating colors.
- Drape banner over side of USA and attach to back using duct tape or hot glue.
- Cut words out using your Cricut or an exacto knite.
- Weed, use transfer tape, and apply vinyl lettering to USA.
- Paint wooden heart red and attach where desired.
- Hang it as is or add some Patriotic Fans behind it! Here’s where I bought mine.
Enjoy your USA cutout!