Design your own bag for carrying books- or anything else. Makes a great gift for teachers, moms, and more!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I may receive a small commission to help keep the lights on at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
What you need
I used this one and really like it:
I used regular black and pink foil
Cricut machine or supplies to cut design by hand
How to create your book bag
1. Measure your bag so be sure the graphic is the size you want. Choose the colors you want to match your bag.
2. Access the Cricut file HERE.
3. Proceed to cut- be sure to select reverse image for the words and the backing is placed down when loaded in the machine.
4. Remove the excess iron-on and arrange the graphics as desired on the bag.
5. Iron designs on, following the instructions on the materials.
Like this? Check out these posts too!