Bring the beach inside with this easy beach art project. It only takes ten minutes to make!
- 10″ x 10″ white canvas
- Dark blue craft paint
- Light blue craft paint
- White craft paint
- Tan spray paint
- Cheap 1′ paintbrush
Make your beach art project
- Lightly spray the bottom couple inches of your canvas with the tan paint. I did the edges as well on all steps so it will look finished on the wall.
- Dry brush dark blue paint on the top of your canvas using a wavy motion. Use less and less paint to add waves further down.
*only get paint on the tip of your brush to avoid big blobs on your canvas*
- On a plate or palette, mix a little light blue paint with your dark blue the add a few waves below the dark blue. Overlap a few into the dark blue and a few to mix with the next layer.
- Add light blue waves below the medium ones.
- Add a few white or even lighter blue highlight waves.
- Let dry, then wrap jute around the bottom and tie.
Enjoy your beach art project!
Welcome to the Inspire My Creativity Link Party!
This month’s theme is BLUE. Be sure to check out what the other hosts have created!
Next month’s theme is Back to School! Can you believe it’s almost that time!?!