There are many fun kids activities inspired by the Disney movie Brave! This movie appeals to so many children and adults alike, we wanted to keep the fun going.
I love the many life lessons found in Disney movies, along with the great music, quotes, and overall fun! They’re fun for all ages!
Brave is one Disney movies we’ve watched over and over at our house. Quotes make their way into our everyday lives. I love Merida’s strength and spirit and way her family comes together.
One of our favorite songs!
Activities for Kids
- A paper boat race
- Who’s going to get gobbled- someone gets to be “it” and chases people until they catch and goggle them. (Basically tag with gobbling)
- Paint a story on a rock
- Highland games – “caber” toss (using pillows)
- Choosing your own fate – banana split bar
- Make cardboard shields
- Take a hill walk (hike) and look for things you might see in the Highlands
- Make your own kilt
- Make paper crowns
- Take a walk and search for anything that resembles a bear or bear paw prints
Activities that might cost a bit of money or require more advance planning
- Princess lessons – practice speaking clearly, walking through chaos royally, tapestry, music
- Horseback riding or pony ride
- Archery adventure
- Soap carving
- Make little cakes with or without a potion
As a thank you to our readers, we’re hosting a giveaway for your choice of a
$50 gift card to Disney or Fandango!
There are two ways to enter!
1. Leave a comment below
2. Link up to the party with your own Disney-inspired post
Giveaway ends May 27.
Next month’s Movie Club Monday theme is Action Flick!
Check these out while you’re here!