This easy, DIY Flag will get you festive in 15 minutes or less! The supplies are easy to come by and come together quickly. Great craft for teens!
Post contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase, I will receive a small commission. Thanks for your support!
Make your DIY flag
- Paint your stir sticks: four red and three white.
- Paint the stars blue. Dry thoroughly.
- Arrange your sticks, face down, alternating red and white with small spaces in between. (red on the top and bottom)
- Glue a long piece of jute and about an inch from the end to the bottom stick, the glue to each stick.
- At the top, a loop for hanging, then glue the jute down the other side. Let the glue cool completely before moving.
- Turn it over and glue the stars on where you like them and you’re done!
This would be a fun craft for a girls camp or craft day with varying levels of crafters. So quick and easy!