These glowing ghosts are super easy to make and fun to display! They’re great for your yard, spook alleys, and Halloween decor.
This post contains affiliate links so if you click through and purchase something I may receive a small commission. Thanks for your support!
- White fabric – needs to be lightweight so the solar panels can charge through it.
- Solar yard stake lights
- 1″ google eyes
- Low-temp glue gun or craft glue
Make your Glowing Ghosts
- Cut out a rough square from your fabric – no need to measure, just make it a little longer each way than your stake is tall.
2. Cut a fabric strip about 1/2′ wide and 8-12′ long.
3. Drape the fabric over the top of the stake and loosely tie the fabric strip around the base of the light section.
4. Glue on the google eyes, keeping them in the section that will light up.
This post is part of the Inspire My Creativity Link Party! I’m hosting this link party with some blogging friends and each month we share our ideas to get your creative juices flowing. This month’s theme is USE THE STASH!
We’d love you to join in the fun- link up with us below!
Be sure to check out what the other hosts have made this month as well!
While you’re here, check these out!