Start the year off right with a back to school wreath! Makes a great teacher gift too!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I’d receive a small commission to help keep the lights on at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Not sure where to find supplies? Click the names to shop.
- Willow Wreath
- Apple Ornaments
This one is the closest I could find to the one I used. If you wanted clipboard style, you could paint this one with black or chalkboard paint.
- Red Ribbon
Make your Back to School Wreath
- Cut the hangers off the apples.
- Glue three apples to the wreath.
- Write on the chalkboard. You could write a teacher’s name, welcome, back to school- whatever works for you!
- Glue the chalkboard on the wreath.
- Glue the apple on the chalkboard.
- Add ribbon to hang.
Enjoy your Back to School Wreath!
While you’re here, check out these posts too!