These 20 fun activities will give your kids creative things to do instead of staring at a screen. We all know it’s important to limit screen time but sometimes it’s hard to come up with something kids actually want to do.
Write these ideas on a paper, then put them in a jar. When your kids are looking for something different to do, pull one out and let the fun begin!
20 Fun Activities
1. Go outside!
2. Organize a hunt
3. Pull out the art supplies
4. Create your own music using items you find around the house
5. Make a healthy meal together
6. Play dress ups
7. Go to the park
8. Check out your local library
9. Build with LEGO Bricks
Join the Build it! Creative Challenge!
10. Go for a walk
11. Play board games
12. Write a story together
13. Play your favorite sport
14. Have a picnic
15. Have a water gun fight
16. Make homemade paper dolls or airplanes
17. Invent your own holiday and celebrate it
18. Have an astronomy night
19. Try a science experiment
20. Play charades