Chocolate chips get a delicious twist with pumpkin spice cookies! Perfect for Fall or when you’re craving all things pumpkin! The ice cream sandwich variation is super yummy too!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
If you haven’t tried Nestle’s Pumpkin Spice Morsels, you’re missing out! You can find them at Amazon here.
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
1 tsp imitation rum flavor- I use THIS ONE because it has a really nice flavor!
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips
Make your pumpkin spice cookies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add egg and rum flavor.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate and pumpkin chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or just until edges are light brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet 2-3 minutes, then move to cooling racks.
Ice Cream Sandwich Variation
A great variation to these yummy cookies is making them into ice cream sandwiches!
Spread cookie dough flavored ice cream onto the bottom of one cookie, then add another cookie on top!