This easy Fall leaf banner is perfect to bring a touch of Autumn to your home. It’s super easy to make and so versatile!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Bakers twine, I used yellow but another Fall color would work too!
Make your leaf banner
Get the free printable! Insert your info below so the file can be sent to your inbox.
- Download the leaf printable.
- Print leaves- I used the small size for this project.
- Cut out the leaves using scissors or cutting machine.
- Cut a piece of bakers twine the length you’d like your banner to be.
- Using the mini clothespins, attach the stems of the leaves to the bakers twine.
Hang it anywhere you’d like to spread Fall colors!
Here are more projects using the same leaf printable!
While you’re here, check out these posts too!