Bring the colors of falling leaves inside with this quick project! The free printable makes this craft really easy!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Stick (the one I used was about 18″ long)
Make your falling leaves
First, get your free printable by entering your email to have it delivered to your inbox.
1. Print out large leaves on card stock.
2. Cut out leaves.
3. Tie bakers twine around stem of each leaf, then around the stick.
4. Put a small dab of hot glue on the back of the leaf where the string is tied to help it stay and make it more sturdy.
Now you have a choice. *think choose your own adventure*
5A. Hanger: cut a piece of fishing line and glue each end to the stick to create a hanger for the falling leaves.
Then you’re done!
5B. Take a long piece of baking twine to hang and tie toward either end of the stick.
6. Make two pompoms using bakers twine.
7. Tie pompoms to a string and attach to hanger. Now you’re finished!