Get set for Summer Vacation with Glitter Toes- a fun tradition and easy gift for teachers and friends!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I’d receive a small commission to help keep the lights on at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Supplies Needed for Glitter Toes
- Colored nail polish
- Clear nail polish
- Glitter- this is a fun set!
- Paint or other small brush- these kid’s brushes work great
- FREE Printable (see below)
- Organza or other small bag- I bought these to have on hand for gifts.
- Paint your toenails with a favorite color,
- While the paint is still wet, sprinkle a little (or a lot) of glitter on.
- Use a paintbrush to carefully clean up the edges.
- Paint with clear polish to secure glitter- 1 or 2 coats.For Gift
- Print gift tag and attach!
Join the community- the Glitter Toes printable is in the FREE Printable Library!
Enjoy your Glitter Toes!
Check out these posts while you’re here!