It’s easy to make your own happy Fall paper wreath! Use the free printable or send to your cutting machine! It’s a darling addition to any Autumn display!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
- White card stock
- Piece of cardboard (I used a pizza box)
- Scissors or cutting machine (I used my Cricut)
- Red baker’s twine
- Mini clothespins
- Glue dots, adhesive, or wrinkle-free glue
Make your Fall paper wreath
1. Download the free printable leaves and banners. Choose the size leaves you’d like. (I used Large for this wreath)
*Download includes traditional printables and pages to upload for cutting machine. (Worked great with my Cricut!)
Enter info for printable:
2. Print the leaves and banner on card stock.
3. Cut out with your Cricut or scissors.
4. Take a large bowl or a plate, turn it upside down and place it on your cardboard. Trace around the edge the size you’d like the wreath to be. Take a smaller plate and trace an inner circle or just free hand it about 1 1/2 inches inside the first circle.
5. Cut the circle out.
*If you’d like it to be extra sturdy, make two cardboard circles and glue them together.
6. Arrange leaves on circle until you like how it looks.
7. Glue leaves in place.
8. Attach the sign to the bakers twine using the mini clothespins.
9. Arrange the sign where you’d like it to hang.
10. Glue or tape the twine to the back of the wreath.
11. Attach a hanger if desired. I just taped a piece of the bakers twine to the back.
Enjoy your Fall paper wreath!
Ready for more projects? Check out these ideas!