It’s easy to make tassels for earrings, accessories, and more! Great craft for kids, teens, and adults alike!
This post is part of the Inspire My Creativity link party. This month’s theme is SPRING! I don’t know about you, but Spring makes me want all the bright, fun things so I decided to make these mini tassels for earrings and decorating.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
1. Get out lobster claws or earrings and jump rings.
2. Open a jump ring.
3. Wrap your crochet tread around your fingers or something the size you’d like your tassel to be.
4. Slide jump ring into loop of thread, then add on a lobster clasp, earring, or attach where desired. Close jump ring.
5. Use crochet thread to tie around and secure tassel.
6. Add a charm if desired using the tails of the wrap thread.
7. Use a needle to pull the tails through, then trim off.
8. Cut the loops to make the tassel.
9. Trim to desired length.
Welcome to the Inspire My Creativity link-up! I’m co-hosting this link party with some blogging friends and each month we share our ideas to get your creative juices flowing. We’d love you to join in the fun- link up with us below!
Be sure to check out what the other hosts have created!
This month’s theme is Spring!