Stop losing ribbons with this DIY hair bow holder, part of the Inspire My Creativity Link-Up party! It’s a cute and easy way to organize your space and keep everything handy!
Welcome to the Inspire My Creativity link-up! I’m co-hosting this linkup with some blogging friends and each month we’ll share our ideas to get your creative juices flowing. We’d love you to join in the fun! Link up with us below then check out what the other co-hosts have found this month as well!
This month our theme is Thrift Store Makeover. The hardest part for me was choosing a project. I love searching thrift stores and seeing the possibilities to make something wonderful again! You may be seeing a handful of makeovers coming soon…
I finally settled on a project using a picture frame. The glass and back were missing, but that’s perfect for this cute and practical project.
Hair Bow Holder
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I’d receive a small commission to help keep the lights on at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
- Picture Frame
I used a silver 8″x10″ frame. Here’s one that’s really similar: silver frame
I used 5/8″ white organza
- Hot glue gun
Make your hair bow holder
- Remove glass, back, and any associated hardware from frame.
- Find the top, middle of the frame then glue on one piece of ribbon to the back of the frame.
- Pull ribbon to the opposite side of the frame to measure length needed and cut.
- Glue on two more lengths of ribbon, dividing the length into fourths. Let glue thoroughly cool.
- Glue the opposite ends of ribbon to the other side of the frame. Pull ribbon snugly so it will hold the bows without sagging.
- Tie a length of ribbon to the top of the frame to create a hanger.
- Hang, add bows, and enjoy!
What thrift store makeovers have you created? Share below!
Meet Your Hosts