Looking for an easy, festive dessert for St. Patrick’s Day? Try some Leprechaun Fudge!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and actually purchase something, I’d receive a small commission to help keep the lights on at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
2 1/4 cups sugar
1/4 cup butter, sliced into a few chunks
1 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp peppermint extract
St. Patrick’s Day sprinkles (THESE look awesome!)
Green food coloring (I used THIS)
1. In a large bowl, add 1 1/2 c. marshmallows, white chocolate chips, and butter. Set aside.
2. In a medium pan, mix sugar and milk, stir to dissolve. Boil about 10 minutes, test just to softball stage. (I prefer to err on the side of being extra soft so the fudge doesn’t get too hard)
3. Add green food coloring- more or less depending on how green you’d like it. The color will lighten when you mix it with the marshmallows.
4. Pour over chocolate chips, marshmallows, and butter. Mix.
5. Add an additional 1 c. marshmallows, vanilla, and peppermint. Stir until liquids are mixed in, leaving partially melted marshmallows.
6. Pour onto greased cookie sheet or into cake pan. For best results, use a non-stick mat so the fudge comes out easily. Smooth with spatula and add sprinkles (if desired).
Let cool and enjoy!
Feeling festive? Share!
Related posts: Rebecca McKinnon’s Famous Chewy Ginger Cookies