Rescue your tired feet with a heavenly foot soak! Pamper yourself or give it away- it makes a great gift!
A great foot soak can help you relax, soothe tired feet, and provide a sense of calm. Feels great any time and it’s a perfect way to unwind before bed.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I’d receive a small commission to help keep the lights on at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
- Epsom Salt
- Sea Salt
- Baking Soda
- Peppermint Essential Oil- here are lots of kinds to choose from
- Jar- pint-size mason jars are cute, these square jars would be fun for a gift
How to make foot scrub
– 1 Tbsp epsom salt
– 1 Tbsp sea salt
– 1/2 Tbsp baking soda
- Add to jars OR
- Add mixture to water in a foot spa, then add several drops essential oil. If you made a lot, add 2-4 Tbsp, depending on the size of your foot bath.
If you don’t have a foot spa, they’re SO wonderful! I love mine! Here’s the one I bought and this is the one I’m drooling over.
Making more than enough for one use?
Make a scant pint
- 12 Tbsp (3/4 cup) epsom salt
- 12 Tbsp (3/4 cup) sea salt
- 6 (3/8 cup) Tbsp baking soda
Make 10 pints
- 8 Cups epsom salt
- 8 Cups sea salt
- 4 Cups baking soda
Don’t like peppermint? Making a gift for someone who loves roses? Perfect! Try experimenting with the recipe- there are lots of fun variations!
Try more add ins!
Wonder where to find them? Click the names.
Try a whole set of oils to find what you like best!
What’s your favorite foot soak variation? Share in the comments below!
Check out these posts while you’re here!