This patriotic fan wreath is a festive project that comes together quickly. Makes a great photo backdrop!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I’d receive a small commission to help keep the lights on at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
- Patriotic fans- here’s where I bought mine
- Stars- found at this link
- Ribbon or string to hang with
- Glue gun or strong tape- something to hold things together
Make your Patriotic Fan Wreath
- Open all the fans and secure them with glue or tape.
- Fold over the tabs or cut them off.
- Lay the fans out and experiment with the arrangement until you find a layout you like.
- Glue or tape them together. If it’s going to be outside, use extra glue or tape- the wind likes to catch the fans.
- Add some stars.
- Glue a string to the back for hanging.
Create a fun backdrop for pictures at your party!
Add more fans and stars to create a bigger area and a great photo spot!
I love how quickly this project goes together! It’s easy, festive and looks like more work than it actually takes.