Make your own silver snowflakes in 10 minutes using floral wire! It’s an easy craft that brings an elegant touch to your decor. Use different colors of wire for various looks.
Welcome to the Inspire My Creativity link-up! I’m hosting this link party with some blogging friends and each month we share our ideas to get your creative juices flowing. Join in the fun- link up with us below! This month our theme is Snowflakes! Here’s how you can make your own!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I’d receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Clear fishing line or ribbon
Make your Silver Snowflake
- Wrap floral wire around a knitting needle, leaving about 1/3′ between wraps.
Experiment with different colors of wire for different looks!
- Cut wire when you get to the end of your knitting needle.
- Do this twice more so you have three wires.
- Arrange them across each other to form your snowflake.
- Add a blob of hot glue to the middle to secure.
- Add rhinestone in the middle to cover the blob of glue.
- Wrap wire around the knitting needle in lengths of three inches and cut wire. Make six of these.
- Gently bend each 3″ length of wire into a “V” shape.
- Set each “V” onto one of the snowflake arms. Add hot glue to each to secure.
- Pick up gently to be sure glue is dry.
- Add ribbon or fishing line if you’d like a hanger.
Enjoy your silver snowflakes!
What snowflake crafts have you made? Link up below!
Be sure to check out the other hosts’ creations!