Simply snowballs ornament is a quick holiday project with a classic, elegant look. It’s an easy project for kids and great when you need a simple gift. Would be perfect for teachers, neighbors, friends, grandparents and more! Attach to a sweet card or a plate of cookies and you’re done! Check out the tip for getting the snowballs in the ornament without making a huge mess.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you click through and purchase something, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
Clear round ornaments- I like using these plastic ones with kids so I don’t have to worry about them breaking and kids getting cut. I still use glass ornaments when it’s just me because I like the way they shine.
1/2 Glitter Ribbon– I used red but other holiday colors would look beautiful too!
Make your simply snowballs ornament
1. Gently remove metal hanger from the ornament.
2. Add mini snowballs until 1/3 to 1/2 full.
*Tip: To help get the snowballs in and not make a giant mess, roll up a piece of paper to make a cone, secure with tape, and put the small end in the ornament. Slowly put the snowballs into the cone so they can fall into the ornament. If you put too many in the cone at once, they’ll get stuck.*
3. Replace the metal hanger.
4. Add a bow. I obviously used red, but you can swap to green, silver, gold, blue, or other colors to match your decor!
5. Hang with ornament hangers, thread, or fishing line. I like the fishing line because it doesn’t tangle very easily.
While you’re here, check out these posts too!
What are your favorite holiday crafts? Share in the comments!