A rainbow egg is made of tissue paper stained glass is a perfect project for little fingers. Kids love how they look when the light comes through the window. This classic project is fun to switch around for different holidays.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Thanks for your support!
You only need a few supplies for this project:
- Poster board or cardstock
- Tissue paper cut into squares/other small shapes
- Clear Contact paper
- Piece of ribbon or yarn to hang
Make your Tissue Paper Stained Glass
- Draw an egg shape on your poster board. Draw another egg inside by drawing another line about an inch inside your egg outline.
- Cut out the egg, then cut out the center.
- Take the backing off a piece of Contact paper and stick the paper egg (outline) to it. Cut the extra Contact paper off the edges.
- Place the egg with the sticky-side up then stick your pieces of tissue paper to the Contact paper.
- Punch a hole in the top of the egg and add a ribbon to hang.
This post is part of the Inspire My Creativity Link Party! This month’s theme is PASTELS!
I’m hosting this link party with some blogging friends and each month we share our ideas to get your creative juices flowing.
We’d love you to join in the fun- link up with us below!
Be sure to check out what the other hosts have made this month as well!
Ready for more ideas? Here you go!