Bunny Popcorn is a quick, delicious treat that makes enough to share!
Post contains affiliate links, meaning if you click through and buy something, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support!
4 quarts popped corn (if you use microwave, use the no or low buttered kind so it will all stick together)
3 cups mini marshmallows
12 Peeps bunnies (I used pink and yellow)
1 1/2 cups jellybeans
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup butter
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 1/3 cups white sugar
How to make your Bunny Popcorn
- Layer popcorn, mini marshmallows, and jellybeans in a very large bowl. Set aside. (Make sure the bowl is big enough for you to stir!)
- Break Peeps into pieces in a medium bowl and leave by the popcorn.
- In a medium pan, melt butter. Add sugar and karo. Stir and bring to a boil. Turn to medium-low heat and simmer three minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour over ingredients in bowl. Carefully, of course!
- Stir together until popcorn is just covered.
- Add the Peeps and stir until you like the consistency.
- Put it on plates, make popcorn balls, or shape however you’d like.
Let it cool and enjoy your Bunny Popcorn!
More Posts: Cookie Nests that taste as good as they look